Difficulty in Falling Pregnant
Fertility is the ability to conceive and produce offspring. Infertility is the inability to conceive after a year of unprotected intercourse. Infertility can affect men and women of all ages. Infertility can be very stressful and frustrating and can place great strain on a couple’s relationship. Many couples experiencing infertility problems can often be successfully treated with medical or surgical techniques or by addressing lifestyle issues.
Assisted Reproductive Technology
Read about what type of options are available to assist you in your desires to conceive.
IVF and ICSI
Read about why IVF and ICSI could be something for you to consider in your journey to parenthood.
Your IVF Journey
IVF isn’t something that can be done quickly. Read more about the journey when you consider IVF treatment.
Why am I not falling Pregnant?
There are a number of factors to consider when trying to understand why you are not getting pregnant when trying to naturally conceive. It is also important to understand, that only after a year of unprotected intercourse with no resulting pregnancy should you consider seeking further medical advice.
Factors that could be affecting your ability to conceive include:
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Consumption of excessive alcohol
- Certain medications
- Underlying disease conditions that may affect the sexual function of an individual
If you have had over a year of unprotected sexual intercourse, talk with your doctor about having your fertility tested. Fertility affects both men and women of all ages so it is important that both individuals get tested. With the advancements in medical technology, it is now possible to treat the condition of infertility. We can offer a full range of diagnosis and treatment protocols for most causes of infertility in a safe, supportive and caring environment.
– Does smoking affect fertility? When should you quit smoking? More about smoking and fertility.
– The IVF journey: a day by day explanation.
– Read about the Fertility Window and what to expect from your Fertility Specialist consult.
– Taken a pregnancy test, but don’t trust the results? Read about how trustworthy a pregnancy test really is.